CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Break

I was out side most of the time. Yesterday my grandma came over my house .We was playing spades .My grandma and I kick butt twice 2\4. That mean we won 1\2 of the time . But yesterday we was suppose to have a water balloon fight but we didn't because we didn't feel like it. My mom ,my sister ,my grandma , and I was playing . They claimed we was cheating but we wasn't, they was just hatin . My Grandma wanted some of my little brother's gum my mom had it . She wouldn't give us one cause we ran a boston on them the first game 3rd hand (she was still hatin).The 4th game my other sister came in the spot of my other sister they still lost .Me and my grandma is some beast.Cha Digg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: